EchoMap 94sv GT54 - Sensor Malfunction

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by Jurgen Klopp, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Jurgen Klopp

Jurgen Klopp

My Garmin 94sv alarm is being tripped when turning my device on, as illustrated in the attached photo. When contacting Garmin, I was told they do not recognize this code, however, oddly enough, when I ask what this code is to Google Bard AI program, it states this code is due to a problem with my fuel sensor on my EchoMap unit. I am awaiting a return call from Garmin to run this by customer service again & confirm either way but, I was wondering if others have experienced a similar sensor malfunction on their units? I will check my connections and fuses, and hopefully it is something simple like that -- but I thought I'd run this by the forum for any suggestions and insights. thank you.

Attached Files:

Jurgen Klopp, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Jurgen Klopp

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

As you say the net shows this :-

The Garmin sensor error 60L8591A32 indicates that there is a problem with the ANT+ sensor. This error can occur for a number of reasons, including:

• The sensor is not properly paired with the Garmin device.
    • The sensor is not turned on.
    • The sensor is out of range of the Garmin device.
    • The sensor is defective.

Nuvi-Nebie, Jun 24, 2023
Ask a Question