Garmin 3590T

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by Don Graham, May 11, 2013.

1. Don Graham

Don Graham

I bought this unit about a month ago ($350.00). I did the download/update. I was amazed to see. That in the (were to) category it only list Provinces. I should point out that I live in Thailand. Any way. This seems very stupid to my. For those of you that live in the west. How would you feel if the only thing you saw was a list of county's or parishes. Could you find your way to a city? :confused:

I, for the life of me can not figure out why Garmin would do this. Shouldn't there be a list of city's? What is going on here? Who plans a trip to a county? Have any of you had this problem? If so, what did you do to correct it?

I have spent hours and hours on the internet looking for maps with more details. I paid for a map from TravelMaps. It had some enchantments on the map but did not provide a list of city. WTF is going on here? :mad: :confused:

Don Graham, May 11, 2013
Ask a Question