GizzMoVest Case for Garmin

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by madrigle66, Jan 5, 2013.

1. madrigle66

madrigle66

I had real difficulty in finding a goood well fitting case for our Garmin oregon 450 and after much research I discovered the GizzMoVest which i purchased through Ebay UK from the USA for $26. It arriived very quickly (no extra VAT charges) and is an excellent well fitting case for our Oregon 450. I read that lots of people here in the Uk were finding that cases here that were meant to for this GPS were not fitting well at all and the Gizzmovest was suggested as the one to get. Glad we did its a perfect fit and should help give it that extra protection.:D

madrigle66, Jan 5, 2013
  2. madrigle66

2layZ2

GizzMoVest Warranty

How good is GizzMoVest? Who offers a warranty like this on ANYTHING?

GizzMoVest WARRANTY

"You don’t like the way it functions? Return it. You don’t like the way it looks? Return it. You don’t like the way it looks at you? Return it. Your buddy knocked it into the campfire? Return what’s left for a replacement or full purchase price refund up to THREE years from date of purchase".

2layZ2, Jun 15, 2013
  3. madrigle66

martino79

The cover GizzMoVest IS the best of the world!!

martino79, Jan 3, 2014
Ask a Question