Nuvi 2555 reversed directions post update

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by 22er, Aug 21, 2023.

1. 22er

22er

Hi folks, I am new here, I recently updated my 2555 and after install it sends me south when i wanted to go north
    If anyone has a solution sure would be helpful. Thanks

22er, Aug 21, 2023
  2. 22er

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

You need to supply a lot more detail, "it sends me south when i wanted to go north" isn't very helpful, what changed in the update ?, maps ?, was the destination the same in both cases ?

Nuvi-Nebie, Aug 26, 2023
  3. 22er

22er

It was did a map update, the destination was basically reversed I. will try again Monday to duplicate the route.
    don't know if info. helps On Monday I will recreate the route, It sure beats throwing it out the the window like usual.
    Thanks

22er, Aug 26, 2023
  4. 22er

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

If you have created a Route that is stored in Trip Planner, when you select Main Screen >> Apps >> Trip Planner >> [Name of Route] , you will be shown Starting point at the top of the screen and final destination at the bottom of the screen, if they are the wrong way around select 3 lines (top left of screen) >> Edit Destinations >> [drag bottom entry to the top] >> Save

Also if you select a Route from A to B and you a presently at location B, you will be directed to Point A in order to start the A to B journey

Nuvi-Nebie, Aug 26, 2023
Ask a Question