RV 1090 MT-S update

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by Ted&Lynne, Jun 24, 2024.

1. Ted&Lynne

Ted&Lynne

on a recent trip i did an update in the middle of trip at my sisters in Texas. no biggie. after that update my GPS does not seem to be working.. i lost a feature ( mile marker ) and when on the maps it shows RV about an inch away from the road. I have tried updating a few times since to no avail. does anyone know if there are folks that can check these devices in person or does it have to be mailed if its possible to do so? this particular GPS is about a year or a little over and it was pricey. i just dont trust it. thanks in advance.

Ted&Lynne, Jun 24, 2024
  2. Ted&Lynne

Ted&Lynne

i tried to use after updating and it wont even find my address. doing a factory reset now

Ted&Lynne, Jun 24, 2024
  3. Ted&Lynne

Ted&Lynne

Finally figured out how to get ahold of Garmin tech support. very helpful. I had no maps installed. had to download Garmin express to computer and i am now downloading Maps. luckily, they sent email for me to follow.

Ted&Lynne, Jun 25, 2024
Ask a Question