Track Manager not showing all my tracks

Discussion in 'Garmin GPS' started by stansas, Jul 11, 2024.

1. stansas

stansas

I have a Garmin Montana 650t and none of the 44 tracks are appearing in The Track Manager. My screen has Current Track then Archived Track then my 44 different tracks should show up. It’s just blank. I have a few in the Archived bucket so the screen is working but I don’t know how to get the other 44 tracks to show up. If I hook the Montana to my computer using base camp they will show in my computer so they are still in a the Montana Garmin.gpx file. Has anyone had a similar problem. Is there an option that I turned off that is keeping the tracks from showing?

Thanks for any help

stansas

stansas, Jul 11, 2024
  2. stansas

Nuvi-Nebie Moderator

I would ensure the 44 Tracks (and any other Routes, Favourites etc.) are visible in Basecamp when the 650t is not connected to the computer, this will show they are stored on the computer, then perform a factory reset on the 650t and send the Tracks etc. back to the 650t using Basecamp

Select [Up arrow] > Setup > Reset > Reset All Settings.

Nuvi-Nebie, Jul 11, 2024
Ask a Question